Corrupted Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Corrupted Community

Community Forum for www.cs-manager.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

With best wishes to corruped

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acky

With best wishes to corruped Empty
PostSubject: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:34 pm

Hi corrupted Smile

Wanted to congrats qazi as a new founder and community for big changes. hope you will go further like you have started and i hope to see corrupted up in top3 again Smile It looks like corrupted had revolution v3 made by Tefyzor as i understand Very Happy P.S. nice forum, at last Smile
Since i have left and some other members, looks like you are going up again and much more better than ever, that is good and i even felt that when i left i made everything even better, hope corruped won`t remember me as a bustard who fucked up community Smile Won`t forget corrupted ever `cause you were the best i hard but actually when i saw that you are going only up, i felt good that i left Smile Wish you the best and very good luck in future.

Forever corrupted `cause at the end we all are corrupted

Have A Nice Day!
With Best Wishes,
Acky. - "you know who..."
Back to top Go down
Narcoman

Narcoman

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Thanks!
I counted only two revolutions! xD When JopC and some good managers left and this one! Can you tell about first revolution?
So online is new uuber community? Is there bigger activity?
Back to top Go down
Tefyzor

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Nice to hear from you Acky! I hope you'll stop by here every once in a while to check up on us Wink
Back to top Go down
http://swefelix.deviantart.com/
Acky

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Narcoman wrote:
Thanks!
I counted only two revolutions! xD When JopC and some good managers left and this one! Can you tell about first revolution?
So online is new uuber community? Is there bigger activity?

The first one was when the "community" function wasn't even invented, when every1 just was using community names and regular forums like this one.

yeah, yeah online is an uuber new community Very Happy as you can see we are 5th and that is very nice, of course its not for long time but still. we have some good managers. but we don`t care our rank, we just want to make good friendship and trophies Razz they are storing tacs a lot and its hard to follow sometimes but i love that `cause i can see other countries stiles and try something new. Razz Like some of them were very surprised why i in Aztec T side check CT spawn but i have seen many managers camping there for plant Razz

its very interesting community anyways Smile

tefy i`m checking how you are going every day Razz
Back to top Go down
qazi

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Nice to hear from you Acky! Smile And thank's for wishing me good luck! I think we will do a great job in the future!

Seems like you are satisfied with your new community, glad to hear it and i wish you all luck in the future as long as you don't face one of us Laughing
Back to top Go down
Acky

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:52 pm

wtf happened to corruped Sad
Back to top Go down
Narcoman

Narcoman

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Everybody is leaving one by one! No it isn't good at all! Many users in csm know,that we are going down and many are sending mails to us with offers!
Back to top Go down
qazi

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:15 pm

Acky wrote:
wtf happened to corruped Sad
Nothing has happened. Some members have just left, we are however many members leff and we intend to come back even stronger than we were before!
Back to top Go down
Acky

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 pm

i hope so you are right. but i hope you remember what i told, i knew that they will leave 1 by 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With best wishes to corruped   With best wishes to corruped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With best wishes to corruped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Corrupted Community :: Public :: General-
Jump to: